Epilepsy Foundation of America


🎈Birthday Fundraiser🎈

For my birthday this year, I'm asking for donations to the Epilepsy Foundation of America. I've chosen this nonprofit because their mission means a lot to me, and I hope you'll consider contributing as a way to help raise awareness and a cure with me.

My nephew
Dylan King
passed away in his sleep from SUDEP because of his Epilepsy. He was only 17 years old. Please help me raise awareness by donating if you can, praying, and sharing. Every thing small or big helps to get closer to a cure and easier ways to live with Epilepsy.
Every little bit will help me reach my goal. To lead the fight to overcome the challenges of living with epilepsy and to accelerate therapies to stop seizures, find cures, and save lives
100% of your donation goes directly to the nonprofit. Thank you in advanced for your love and kindness!

Please Click here to help me reach my goal of $200. Find it in your heart to donate to a very good cause.

Aunt Lizz loves and misses you more than words can say! You were always such a special little guy and you always will be. I miss your beautiful smile and your cute laugher! I miss the way you used to want my water bottle and you would just grab it from me and just start crushing and making noise with it, I miss that. I miss your high fives. I miss your voice when you used to be able to sing when you were younger. I miss watching you play with Melly and Mars. I miss you so much. I love you my sweet nephew. I know you are up in heaven running, laughing, and singing with such joy in your heart!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway