My First Book

JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT DAYCARE


My daughter and I have been working on a children's book and we have finally completed it. It has been copyrighted. If you'd like to get a copy please check the books out on Amazon! 


I have written 4 children’s books so far. My 15-year-old daughter illustrated three of them and will illustrate all the rest of them in the series. Two of them are available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Target, Walmart, and Books A Million.

JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT DAYCARE




JOEY SAVES THE DAY! AT MEMAW’S



 JOEY SAVES THE DAY! 
THE MISSING TEDDY BEAR coming soon!!


 JOEY SAVES THE DAY! LOST AT THE ZOO coming in 2022!!

 

Thank you for reading my post!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway