COVID19 is Real

👿COVID19 is terrible👿


It has been awhile since I have posted. COVID19 struck our family and thank GOD we survived because a lot of people don't. It is a horrible disease and we are praying for everyone that has it and we are praying that those of you who don't have it don't get it. Please follow precautions. Believe me you don't want this. 

We are still suffering after affects from the virus. It is horrible. Our experience from COVID19 started September 24, 2020 when my husband came home sick from work and his work called him later that day and advised him to go get tested because others at his work tested positive and sure enough he tested positive for SARS2 COVID. My husband had mild to moderate symptoms. I had moderate to critical symptoms. Our children thank the LORD did not get really bad symptoms. Some of the symptoms we had were cough, sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, headache, joint pain, joint popping, hot and cold chills, shaking, muscle and whole body aches, fever, diarrhea, vomiting, not being able to eat, weight loss, and other symptoms. 

I passed out twice not sure from what but I got real hot and sweaty and everything went black. The first time I fall on a concrete floor and hurt my hip and butt. I thank GOD that I did not bust my head open. The second time I was sitting on my bed when it happened. 

This also happened when I was sick with COVID19. I was running a fever of up to 101.8 for about 8 days and that was with Tylenol. I took a lot of Tylenol in that time. I continued to run a fever for a total of about 15 days. I was then put on an antibiotic and in 3 days the fever was gone and I started feeling much better. I thank GOD everyday for healing me and my family! 🙏❤️🙏

I asked my daughter to put my hair in a hair thingy and cut it off. It was all tangled up and falling out anyway and It was making me feel hotter and I just wanted it gone. I am now trying to get used to it. Its not even. I'm afraid to go to the hair cutting place and get it fixed. So, it'll be alright for awhile.


We also drank a lot of hot tea. My hubby drank hot tea with vodka in it. Maybe that's why he didn't run a fever?


You all be careful out there and please follow precautions so you don't have to deal with this potentially deadly virus. You will be in our prayers. GOD bless you all and keep you safe. 


Me sick with wash cloth on head

and I'm holding a stuffed animal



This is my hair that was cut off
it was a mess


Lots of hot tea


Me now












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway