Favorites

💜Favorite Things💜



Three of my favorite things that I like to do are making memes, selling makeup, and sharing GOD's good word.

Making memes has been something I have enjoyed doing for the last 6 years or so. I make all kinds of memes. My favorites are memes about GOD. I took some digital art classes in college years ago that come in handy. I use adobe fireworks to make my memes. I have lots of memes that I have made over the years. I share my memes on Facebook and my blog. 

I NO LONGER SELL YOUNIQUE

GOD's good word is the most important thing in my life. GOD comes above all else! I made a group on Facebook called GODs GANG. If you ever wanna come check us out please feel free to do so. Everyone is welcome there. Click here to join us at GODs GANG.

The best thing that I ever did in my life was becoming a mother to four of the most beautiful souls. My four children are my world. I thank GOD for blessing me with them every day. I love you guys to the moon and back and to infinity and beyond. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway