Pretty Woman Nails

Pretty Woman Nails


I received these nails from Pretty Woman USA. I got them free for registering on their website.


They are very nice artificial nails. The camera flash made the picture look off. There are 24 airbrush nails and the easy pink glue is included. These nails are sold at Rite Aid and other retailers.

If you would like more information about these artificial nails please visit http://www.facebook.com/PrettyWomanUSA  They might have some great deals at their site so go ahead and check them out.

Comments

  1. I don't see Julia Roberts? What the heck, LoLs. I'm glad I got access to your page so I'll be able to come back to remember what I'll need next time I go to the store. I so, do, need to do my nails.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway