Salmon Burgers Recipe

This is a recipe that I made myself and I think it is very tasty. It is called Salmon Burgers. It taste like a crab cake, but only much better. I did not know how they would taste because I just made this recipe today and decided to try it out for dinner and it turned out awesome even my kids loved it; so that made me happy.

Ingredients

4 tablespoons of olive oil; divided
8 cloves of garlic minced
1 onion diced small
3 6oz cans of skinless boneless Pink Salmon; drained
6 tablespoons of Mayo
1 tablespoon of mustard
1/4 cup italian bread crumbs
2 slices of bread ripped into small pieces
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
2 eggs

Directions:

Get all your ingredients together. Mince the garlic and dice the onion. Fry the onion and garlic with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large frying pan on medium high heat for about 7 minutes or until golden brown; stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside. In a large bowl put the drained salmon, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, italian bread crumbs, ripped up bread, 2 eggs, and the cooked onion and garlic; mix up well with your hands or a fork and form into 6 burgers. In the same pan that you cooked the onion and garlic in add 2 more tablespoons of olive oil and let heat up add the 6 salmon burgers to the pan and cook on medium high heat for about 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until desired level of doneness is achieved; be sure not to burn them. Remove the burgers from the pan and set on a plate with paper towels to drain excess oil off them. Serve on a multi grain roll or bread of your choice with lettuce, pickles, cheese, mayo, mustard, and ketchup or whatever your heart desires.


Salmon Burgers cooking

Salmon Burgers almost finished cooking

Salmon Burgers finished and ready to eat

The finished Salmon Burger!!

Enjoy!!


Comments

  1. GRRRRROWWWWL...Sounds scrumptious! Its quite like I make mine, but I don't drain the juice from the salmon. I will make it just like you did next time I go to the store, wish I could now! Great review, I love salmon cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, also, what is the bread product you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, sounds yummy and looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway