Wisk Deep Clean Laundry Detergent

Wisk Deep Clean Laundry Detergent Sample


I received another free sample of laundry detergent at a store that I shop at. This time it is wisk deep clean original. It is suppose to attack the trapped body oils and sweat that are inside of your dirty clothes. The sample is big enough to wash one load of clothes in.



When I use this sample which will be on sunday. I will report back and let you know how well it worked. I love trying new samples of laundry detergents. Some of them are really good and they actually do what it states it will do.

I will post back here on Sunday. Have a great night everyone.

UPDATE: Clothes smell great and they have a nice clean feel to them. Try Wisk Deep Clean for an awesome clean feeling in all your laundry loads.

Comments

  1. Is this allergen free? I have sensitive skin and allergies to certain products. I never tried Wisk, but I would if its easy on me skin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway