NOVEMBER 2020

 💜 HAPPY 1ST OF NOVEMBER 💜


3 Things I am spreading the news about this month. First one is about epilepsy and SUDEP for my nephew Dylan and all of those who suffer from it. 2nd is about my YOUNIQUE Makeup I am selling. 3RD is about my GODs GANG page on Facebook.  

Dylan is my amazing nephew who passed away from SUDEP which was brought on by his epilepsy. November is Epilepsy Awareness month; should be every month. Dylan was one amazing and awesome young man (that everyone loves and misses dearly) whose life was cut way too short. We need to spread awareness so others are more aware of epilepsy and what it can do to you. So if you are reading my blog please help spread awareness. It is much appreciated.

I am NO LONGER selling YOUNIQUE Make-up 

I Love GOD and I LOVE spreading news about GODs good word. If you LOVE GOD too please visit my GODs GANG page on Facebook HERE ----> GODs GANG. We would LOVE to have you as a member of our group. You can share about GOD and tell about how you were lead to GOD. 

Praying the month of NOVEMBER goes well for all of you. Have a blessed, safe, and happy month. 2020 has been one very sad year, with a little bit of happy here and there, but we have had GOD with us all the way through and GOD has pulled us all through this horrible year. 🙏









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway