Worst year ever!

💣2020💣


This year has been one heartache after another. I don't think this year can get anymore crappier. 

The year started off with the COVID19. Next, the death of my handsome amazing nephew Dylan AKA superman. After that my dog Rylee was poisoned and she was saved this time thankfully. Next my family and I got the COVID19 and it was a very horrible experience. During our COVID19 experience my husband's awesome Dad received news that he had AML a rare form of leukemia. After all this sad heart breaking news our dog Rylee was poisoned again by a neighbor and this time she was not saved. Now on NOVEMBER 12, 2020 my husband's father died from AML.

It was so very heartbreaking and very sad to watch this death take place. John was a good man and a really amazing father. He loved his children and grandchildren with all his heart. He was one of the last few good men in the world. 

On the drive to NC Wednesday November 11, 2020 was the longest ride we have ever taken. When we got there we seen him and he was talking some. He knows we were there. I'm so thankful that my husband got to say goodbye to his father. I'm thankful that all his children were able to be there with him and say their goodbyes. He was surrounding by love. His family loved him so very much and always will.

On Thursday November 12, he went home to be with his wife and GOD up in heaven. It was devastating but it was also peaceful knowing he no longer had to suffer.

We will always always remember and love you Dad. You were the best father I have ever met. I learned a lot from you over the years. Your love was unconditional. Watch over Mike, Cathy, Chris, and Carol and keep them safe. Rest in peace Dad(John) AKA Peepaw!! 

 My Husband and his 
Father and our four 
beautiful children. Three 
generations of awesomeness.

John(Dad) you made this
world a much better
beautiful place.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway