Thoughts about life

 šŸ¤”Just ThinkingšŸ¤”


A few months ago I looked and felt like crap. 

I have this friend on my Facebook page who I have purchased make-up from over a year and a half ago because I wanted to help her business grow not because I wanted to wear the make-up, but because I wanted her to be able to get her kids the things that they needed. I wanted to be that kind nice lady that likes to help others out.

Little did I know I'd be selling YOUNIQUE. 

Fast forward to almost 4 months ago on July 22, 2020. I joined her YOUNIQUE team. It is a fabulous bunch of beautiful ladies. That are really inspiring and very kind to one another. We are there for each other and help each other out. I could not have asked for a better group of ladies to share this experience with. I thank GOD for leading me down this path. If you are looking for a side job to earn a little extra income then this is the place to be. If you are interested I can answer any questions you may have.

YOUNIQUE'S make-up and skin care

Younique's products are worth the price. It is made with good quality ingredients. Younique follows the European Standards. That means we have many chemicals NOT in our products. And we list EVERY ingredient on our website for each product. You can go read for yourself how great the products are. They are way better than store bought products and much healthier for you.

THE YOUNIQUE WHY 

Another reason I enjoy selling this make-up is because Younique’s vision is to empower women to find their best self by realizing their own beauty and to encourage them to share that beautiful woman with the world. I have experienced this first hand. I never thought I was beautiful. I was always made fun of growing up and I am a survivor of child sexual abuse. One in 4 woman have been impacted by child sexual abuse, and that trauma makes it very difficult for us to realize our worth and our full potential. I have gained a lot of confidence I didn't even know I had by selling these amazing products to beautiful ladies like you. Younique also donates a portion of every purchase to the YOUNIQUE foundation which helps survivors of sexual abuse. That is a beautiful thing to be able to give back to the community. To help. To heal. To just know someone out there cares enough to make life a little better for those who have been hurt.

MY WHY

I needed a way to find my beauty and self worth and Younique and the ladies on my team helped me with that. I am much more confident than I have ever been in my life. I am also a homeschool mom to two very awesome kids. I can sell Younique and still homeschool my kids. I am teaching my kids that moms can help out too. I can help pay some small bills and I can even give my kids a gift that I bought with money I made myself, that is a wonderful feeling!

I NO LONGER SELL YOUNIQUE 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway