Thanksgiving


🦃HAPPY THANKSGIVING🦃

The turkey is in the oven. I can't wait to sit down at the table with all four of my children, my husband, my grandson, my mom, and my daughter's husband John and enjoy this Thanksgiving dinner. I look forward to days like this because they are rare.

When kids grow up its hard to spend a lot of time together so when we do get to spend time together it is a blessing for sure. Enjoy your young-ins while you can because they grow up way too fast.

I love my family and friends with all my heart. GOD blessed me with some really fantastic people in my life. Count your blessings and give thanks to the good LORD above. Thank you LORD!!

I am Thankful for GOD, family and friends and good memories that will last a life time. Enjoy your day!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway