About me

I would like to introduce you to me and my family and tell you a little bit about us. I am the mother of 4. I have been married to my husband for many years.  My husband is the only income we have so things are always a little tight for us. We have to find ways of stretching our dollars out. 

I home school my two youngest children. Even if I worked we wouldn't be able to afford daycare or after school care. Plus I love teaching my children. At home we get to learn new things and real things. And they also learn about GOD. In school they wouldn't ever learn about GOD.

I love product reviews, health, coupons, and many other things in life. The thing I enjoy the most in life is being a mother. I love my four children with all my heart.

Me and my husband






and our four fantastic children



Our children range in age from 20 to 3 years old. We live in Maryland. 
Update: Many years have passed since I started this blog. We are all a little older.

I love the idea of living healthy; I read a lot of books on health. I am taking college classes and I love learning and sharing new things. When I learn something new or something I think will benefit some one else I share the news. I use coupons to save money and who doesn't want to save a little money here and there? I know I do!!  I also love taking pictures. I took these pictures of the Blue Angels when they were in Maryland in June 2012. See the little bird behind the blue angels?


 


Me and my oldest daughter stopped eating meat in Jan. 2012 because we watched Food INC and it was very disturbing. It was a good thing I didn't like meat much to begin with or I might of had problems not eating it. The rest of our family still eats and enjoys their meats and no they did not eat the squirrel in the picture above; I just took the picture of it because I thought it was cute.

I love to cook and make new recipes. My recipe binder is HUGE and still growing. I will post a lot of recipes in the coming months on the awesome recipes that I try and have tried. Who knows maybe you will find one you will like to cook up and eat.

In March 2012 I started my journey to a healthier lifestyle. I have lost a total of 45lbs to date. I will make post on my blog with before and after pictures of how I am doing and looking.

Please come to my blog often for reviews, tips on how to save, yummy recipes, crafts, giveaways, ideas on how to lose weight, and information on free or cheap stuff.















                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway