Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Review

Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Review

I purchased some vitamin E lotion from walmart and I have been using it on my belly and arms. Vitamin E is suppose to help tighten up loose skin while you are losing weight and after weight loss. Skin takes atleast 6 month to go back to normal after the weight loss and if it doesn't return to normal most people have to have surgery to remove the excess skin. I have just been using this vitamin E lotion for about 2 weeks now and I do see a difference, it is not a really big difference but there is a difference. I do not have before and after pictures because I did not take a picture of my arms or belly before I started using this product. But if you are looking for ways to help tighten up loose skin while dieting you should give Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E a try, it wouldn't hurt and anything is worth the effort. I will continue to use it on my arms and belly and let you know how it is going.


I also use it on my face atleast once a week and it makes it feel a lot softer. So the next time you are at walmart or any other store don't forget to look for Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E skin care cream and give it a try. After you have been using it a few weeks come back to my post and comment and let me know how it is working for you. I like hearing the good and the bad opinions about any product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway