Skippy jon Jones Book review

Skippy jon Jones by Judy Schachner


I purchased this book from Kohls. They have a program called Kohl's Cares and the books cost $5.00 each and 100% of the money is donated to support kids' health and education in communities nationwide. They also sell stuffed animals to go with the different books they sell. This time they also had a backpack with Skippyjon Jones on it. It is so adorable.


Skippy jon Jones is everybody's favorite kitty boy. My children really love this book and the other three that go with this set. The book is a New York Times Bestselling Series. The book has very nice illustrations in it and it is very colorful. My children love when I read this book to them. It is one of their favorites. All the different animals in the book have cute little names.





Here are a few of my favorite excerpts from the book... "Mama Junebug Jones lifted up Skippyjon and covered his head with furry purry kisses." and "Oh, I'm Skippyjonjones with a mind of my own, And I'll bounce on my bed for hours. I know I'm a cat, But forget about that..."


If you love reading to your kids and spending time with them like I do then you should go get a copy of this book and not only are you helping your kids learn how to read by reading this to them you are also helping lots of other kids all over the nation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway