Artwork

My beautiful Mom and her fabulous artwork!

This is some of my mom's beautiful artwork. She calls her work  Art in Pieces. She has been doing her artwork since I can remember back in the 1980's; I'm sure it has been longer. Her work is beautiful just like she is. 

She collects magazines and tears the pages out and rips them into tiny pieces and forms this beautiful artwork out of the ripped pieces. She is very artistic.

She has sold a few pieces of her artwork and one of her pieces she donated to be auctioned off to the highest bidder at a fund raiser benefit for women in need. 

I'm just going to share a few of them with you all today. She has many more pieces in her collection. I hope you find them as beautiful as I do! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway