Smoking

 I quit smoking cigarettes in 2007! 

I DO NOT SELL YOUNIQUE ANYMORE!

This October 4, marks my 13 years of being smoke free. It was very hard to quit, but I did it for my family and for myself.

Ever since I quit smoking I picked up the habit of over eating. And when I say over eating I mean way over eating. I replaced smoking with eating. It became my new habit. My new obsession. Food calms my nerves and anxieties just like cigarettes did.

For 13 years I have struggled with this extra weight. I start on various diets each year and I lose 50lbs and then gain the weight right back.

I want to be happy in my skin. I want to look good for myself and for my husband. I want to feel secure with who I am.

This year is going to be my year of finally learning how to love myself for who I am and how I look. I'm not going to let anyone or anything stop me. I'm going to lose this weight once and for all and I'm going to get my new small home business growing. Nothing is going to hold me back!! This is my new obsession; thanks to Younique!

So please don't get annoyed with me when I share about the makeup and I don't want to be unfollowed by any of my family or friends. ❤️ I appreciate all of your love and support! I love you guys!!

P.S. I have lost a total of 20lbs and I'm not following any diets. I am just learning to eat healthy and not over eat. I am learning self discipline. I am learning food is not everything. Health is everything! GOD is everything and with GOD I will never fail. GOD is good and will see me through.

(I took a picture of myself without my glasses on today, I can't see without them. I tried something different with my makeup. Its not the best makeup job, but I am learning a lot about makeup and skin care)


I tried to do the wing, but it was not successful. I'd say for my first time trying it 

out it turned out okay!! And did I mention that I can't see without my glasses??




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway