Future Makeup Artist

 My daughter loves doing makeup and hair. 

Last night she asked me if she could do my makeup today so I'm gonna let her. I can't wait to see what she is going to do to my face!! 😉

We watched that Glowup series on netflix. It is a pretty neat makeup competition show. The makeup artist are very talented. We watched the first season last year and they just recently added a new season. So, if you love makeup and just want to watch something neat go check that show out. 

I will share the pictures of the makeup my daughter did on my face tomorrow. So, stay tuned so you can see the future makeup artist's work. 

This is my beautiful Daughter!!


P.S. Yes she is wearing Moodstruck Epic 4D Mascara 

and Younique's pressed powdered eye shadow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway