Inspired by Glowup

My daughter did our makeup.

She just started wearing makeup earlier this year. I think she is old enough now to wear makeup. Plus, being confined to our home because of COVID19 has been pretty boring. So why not let her start using makeup for something fun and creative to do?

She did a really good job with the liquid liner.  She gave me the wing look. She is a very creative young lady. She loves to draw, read, write, and anything that involves creativity. 

We also love to watch Glowup on Netflix. She is very inspired by the unique and talented makeup artist on the show. Maybe in the future she will be a makeup artist? You never know. 

Here are a few pictures of us. My son isn't wearing any makeup. Look at pictures further below of my daughter's creative makeup looks.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway