Sun Flowers

 We made it to the Sunflower Garden!!

The Sun Flower garden was so enchanting. Even though the sun wasn't out GOD still blessed us with a beautiful day. The clouds were out and it drizzled a little bit, but other than that it was an amazing place to be. There were all kinds of flowers, not just sun flowers. Fluttering butterflies were every where; flying from flower to flower, without a care in the world. 

I'm so happy that my niece Destiny invited us to the Sun flower Garden. Her and her family have been going there every August for three years now. This was my family's first time visiting the garden. I'm pretty sure we will go back next year.

The best part about going to the garden was I got to see my sister and her family. I got to see all four of my children together. That is a rare occurrence these days for every body to be able to get together. I love my babies so much. My handsome little grandson and my beautiful great niece was there too. Lots of people were there. 

If you are ever in Maryland and are looking for something to do go ahead and drop by the Sun Flower Garden. You can walk through all the amazing flowers and you can even cut your own bouquet to take home with you for a small price. You could pack a picnic lunch and enjoy it at the garden. So many neat things to do there especially if you like taking pictures. CLICK here to visit their web page.

It turned out to be an amazing day all but when my daughter fell and hurt herself. She slid across the slightly wet grass and slid right into a small wheel barrow. She skinned and scratched her thigh and elbow up. It looked like she was sliding into home base. I felt so bad for her. When we got home she cleaned it up and later on she finally let me put ice on it. Its still a little swelled up.

My handsome grandson!

My beautiful family

My two youngest and me.

My grandson and great niece.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway