Home School Day One

 First day back to homeschooling was a success 🎒📚

Yesterday was our first day back to school. I'm so happy that my kids love to learn. It makes homeschooling a lot easier. 

The kids learned a lot on their first day back to school. They really enjoy school. I was blessed with them and their love for learning. 👩‍👧‍👦They each have different ways of learning, but they are both learning and that is all that matters.

We use easypeasy allinonehomeschool as a bases for our curriculum. I add other worksheets and spelling words to their day. They learn at their own pace. My daughter is advanced in her learning and my son is learning at his own pace. They are both very smart and unique children. They both love to draw and are both very creative.

Day 1 is complete. Only 179 more days to go


!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway