Making life work!

Hello out there in the internet land! 

I hope everyone had a blessed weekend. I count my blessing and give thanks everyday no matter what! 

I haven't done so well on the Younique makeup adventure. Maybe its not my calling. I'm not giving up yet though. I just need to learn how to sell. I'm not a sales lady so I have no experience. I'm also not real good with people. Its never too late to learn a new trade even if it doesn't go well. 

I'm living and learning and hoping I can get this home business going so I can help support my children. My husband's hours were cut back at work when the COVID19 started and things have been a little tough here. I'm sure many of you have been affected too; praying your life gets back to normal soon! 

So cheers to everyone trying to make life work!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway