Meteor Shower

 We watched the Meteor Shower last night!

The Perseid Meteor Shower was taking place last night. We watched it for a little while, but we couldn't see much of it.

The sky was beautiful and full of stars. The stars were twinkling and glistening all over the sky. What a spectacular sight. The moon was BIG and orange in color. There was a slight breeze. It felt so good out there especially after how hot the day was. The clouds would blow by gently and block our view, but they moved by pretty quickly.

The kids and I stood out there watching in hopes of seeing the meteor shower and what we did see was truly amazing. We seen a few really fast ones. I used to call them shooting stars when I was a kid because I didn't know they were meteors. It was pure amazement for my babies. Something they will never forget.

It was an awesome time and a great learning experience for the kids. We had a good time! I took a few pictures but my cell phone is really old and doesn't take too good of pictures and I can't afford a new one anytime soon. But, I'll share the pictures anyway! I wish my cell phone camera took better pictures.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway