My daughter likes to teach

 

My daughter likes to try and teach me how to draw!

She is very artistic. She has been drawing since she could hold a crayon, pencil or whatever you use to draw. She loves to write and draw. I see great things for her future. Maybe a book writer and/or an illustrator? She has written many books and has a huge collection of drawings. She also likes to read. She can spend hours and hours drawing, reading, and writing. At least she is doing something she enjoys and its good for her too.

In the pictures below she tried to teach me how to draw a toddler the way she does. As you can see I didn't do too poorly. She did a fabulous job on hers and an awesome job trying to show me what to do. 

In the second picture she tried to help me learn how to draw a girl. I guess I did okay. When we are finished with the drawings she has me make names for some of the characters. I named the girl in the drawing below Oakly. 

My daughter is an amazing teacher and artist. GOD blessed my husband and I with a beautiful, sweet, and amazingly talented little girl. I love you sweetheart.

I will share more of her art work with you soon. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway