Blessings

 🌟Celebrate🌟

We celebrated my oldest daughter's 25th Birthday on Saturday. All of our children were there and I'm so thankful. It was a blessing to have all four of our children together, was like old times for a few hours. We had cake, ice-cream, fried chicken, and pizza. We went to the park and took pictures. 

I still have trouble believing that my daughter is 25 and married with her own son now. I know she is but, it sometimes feels like she was born yesterday. I know a lot of you moms know what I am talking about? Time slips by way too fast. So enjoy it while you can. 

I love when she pulls up in our driveway with her family. My youngest daughter waits for them to arrive by watching out the front window so as soon as they pull in the driveway she can run out there and greet her sister and get her nephew. Time always goes by so fast when they are here. 

So here is to 25 years of our beautiful daughter being alive and well. She has brought a lot of joy to this family. She is an amazing beautiful person and sometimes I don't think she sees that. She is a very good mommy to her little boy. She is a good wife to her husband. She blesses us every time we get to see her and spend time with her. We love you our beautiful daughter. Keep on being the blessing you have always been. 

So if you are lucky to get to spend time with your family make sure to make it a happy day! 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway