Hope

 💛Struggling💛


Have you ever just felt blah? I'm sure we all have been through days like I am going through right now. I'm not sure whats wrong, but I feel really tired and cold. I don't want to move. I just want to lay some where until I feel better. I just have this feeling deep down inside of me that something is wrong some where and I can't shake it off. I feel sad and tired. Like there is no way to do this anymore. 

But, I get up and keep going anyway. You have to keep going. If you don't and you give up how will things be then? I'm sure not real good for others. So, you must keep on keeping on. 

Wake up and be positive. Do something nice for someone else. Get a hobby, mine is selling Younique products. It makes me feel more alive and gives me something to do just for myself. So, that is what I did today. Got up and signed onto facebook and started posting Younique post even though I just want to lay some where and not move or think about all the bad that is going on in this world. Its horrible how people are being. 

I feel so bad for all the people who have lost their jobs, family members, and everything because of this COVID19 and politics. Please if you need someone to talk to I am here. We may not know each other but we can reach out to each other for help? There are others that will listen too, you just have to reach out to them. 

We can make this world a better place by loving each other and helping each other. Just remember there is always tomorrow. Tomorrow will be better than today. So hang on for tomorrow. 

Dear GOD,

I want to pray for my friends, family, and strangers today and always. I pray that you will help them and guide them through their struggles in life that they are going through today and everyday. You know exactly what they need right now. Please be near to them and let them feel that you are there. Help them open their eyes, ears, and hearts to you. Let them have the discernment to hear your voice as you guide them in their life and their struggles. I pray that you will help them with any fear they may be having. Replace their fear with the confidence to trust you and hear your word. I pray that you bring them strength and healing. Thank you GOD. I pray. Amen.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway