Roses are Red

 🌹Violets Are Blue🌹

My son made this. He said, "Mommy I made this for you and the people at GOD's Gang on Facebook." He is such a sweetheart!


I remember one day when he was younger about 5 years old. He is 11 now. We was at a bible study and the room was filled with people. They were all taking turns praying and all of sudden my sweet little boy just starts praying out loud for everyone there. He is such a sweet young man with a heart of gold. I love him and all my kids to the moon and back and to infinity and beyond. 

My son has always had a love for GOD ever since he could talk. I hope that one day he will be a future pastor and teach the word of GOD. Whatever he chooses he will have GOD on his side and always in his heart.

You can join GOD's Gang by clicking here.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway