Tea Party Memories

 💚Tea Party💚

My two youngest kids loved having tea parties. Any time they knew someone was going to be visiting they would want a tea party. 

Tea parties are good. Its a way of enjoying your family and friends and a nice hot cup of tea. Everyone gathers around the table and chats about different things. You get to eat cookies, scones. biscuits or whatever you enjoy eating at your tea parties. 

I enjoy the memories of those tea parties. I think maybe its time to plan another one. Even though my kids are older now and they don't mention tea parties anymore I'd still like to have one. 

I miss those days. I miss their sweet little voices and the way everything was amazing to them. The pure joy and excitement of each new day. Enjoy every moment you can because they get older in the blink of an eye. It feels like yesterday they were babies and I closed my eyes for a second and they are now a teen and pre-teen. 


My two kids and their cousin in the middle.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway