UPDATE!

🌟Homeschooling and COVID19🌟


On Wednesday September 23, 2020 we finished the 23rd day of home school. On Monday September 28 we will be on day 26. I can't believe how fast the time is going by.

My son had to make Qin Shi Huang which was the First Emperor of the unified China out of play dough. I was sitting there watching him form the man in the dough and listening to him talk about Qins time as emperor. His play dough guy turned out good and when he was finished he made a play dough pizza. I wish I would have thought of taking a picture but I was too busy listening to him talk about the Qin Dynasty.


If you'd like to read about Qin Shi Huang you can click HERE.


My daughter is doing well in her Spanish class. In math she is learning how to Identify the domain and range for relations described with words, symbols, tables, sets of ordered pairs, and graphs. Math is her favorite subject. She loves numbers.


Only 155 more days to go!


I'm not sure how homeschooling will go with everyone being sick. As I'm typing this my head is pounding and all my joints feel like they are filled up with gas. It hurts. I have so much gas and pain in my whole body. My husband is asleep and so are the kids. It is 11:10 am here. This COVID is bad. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway