Yellow Status

๐Ÿ’›My Yellow Status๐Ÿ’›


I'm so happy ๐Ÿ™‚ I made it to a yellow status presenter. I started out with the white charm. I finally got my Younique Yellow Status Charm. Now I need to earn the next status which is PINK and then I can get a pink Charm. I can't wait to earn the pink status.


I love selling Younique. I love their makeup and skin care lines. I love how they follow EU standards when producing their makeup and skin care lines. I love that Younique is a company that helps child sexual abuse survivors. This company is amazing and I am thankful I get to sell their products. I love how us presenters get paid within 3.5 hours of a sale. The extra income is nice and I can buy my husband a gift that is actually paid for by me, not using his money. I can help buy groceries and small things the kids need. This makes me feel good inside knowing that I can help provide too.  


Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me by making purchases, hosting reward links, and sharing my Younique site with your friends and family. You guys are awesome. I appreciate each and everyone of you. ๐Ÿ’“


Praying that I get to make it to the Pink Status Level Presenter ๐Ÿ™ You all have a beautiful blessed day! 


NO LONGER SELLING YOUNIQUE!




Some Of My Younique Stuff









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway