Try it on first

πŸ‘„Try Before You BuyπŸ‘„


I was playing with the Younique Beauty Guide Try It On. You can find it on my Younique site. You can try on their products before you buy them. You can upload a picture of yourself or do a live view try on. Even if you don't buy anything you can still play and have fun. Best of all you can see yourself with different makeup looks.  

Go check it out. Its pretty neat. Have some fun! I did a half and half of each picture so I can show you the difference. You can take a screen shot of yourself when you are finished trying on the makeup. 


I am learning a lot about make up. I want to learn how to do the wing with the liquid liner! I love the purple eye shadow in the one picture below. I'm not sure what happened to my lips in the pictures, but the lipstick got a little big and out of hand.


NO LONGER SELLING YOUNIQUE.


Enjoy and have a fun time! Share you pictures in comments below.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway