Knowledge

πŸ‘ Day 15 of Home School ✔


We have completed 15 days of home school successfully. Only 162 more days left. That is not many days to learn when there are 365 days in a year. There is still 185 days of no school in a calendar year. Be sure to educate wisely and learn all you can.

Learning is knowledge. Add knowledge everyday, even when you don't have school. Learning activities are great for older folks too. It keeps your brain active and your memory sharp. So no matter how old you get always continue learning.

I love homeschooling my kids. Not only are they learning, but I am too. I learn something new everyday. 

The best part about homeschooling is learning of course, but you can stay in your pajamas, you can take bathroom breaks as needed, and you can take as long as you need to learn. There is no rushing around. 


My son working hard on his broken laptop.
When we can afford a new one he will be
blessed with one, but for now its fine.

My daughter just finished her
day of learning.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway