Symptoms

The COVID19 virus is making its way through our household. My husband says he feels better, but is still very tired. He tested positive for the virus on September 24. He started showing symptoms two or three days before he was tested, He just thought he was having allergies or a change in weather head cold. 

I am feeling sick now. My head has been hurting for three days now. I thought it was just stress from crying and worrying about my husband being sick. But, today I feel as though I have been run over by a truck. My head still hurts. My throat, neck, stomach, and whole body aches. I have no fever. I have a slight cough. I am having a lot of gassy weird crampy feelings in my intestines and stomach. 

Everyone is different and there are many different symptoms of this virus. Please monitor your symptoms and check for fever twice a day. Please watch out for symptoms if you are having them please quarantine yourself away from others for 14 days or get the test done. This is a very real virus and it spreads quickly once its in your household. 

All 5 of us are in quarantine for 14 days. I am praying my children don't get it. If you are a person of faith please pray for us and anyone that is affected by this virus. 

I am praying for everyone who has had this virus or lost any loved ones due to this virus! Please join us in prayer. Thank you so much for any prayers, good vibes, and positive thoughts. It is very much appreciated. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway