COVID19

We have been exposed to the COVID19 virus. Some people believe this is not a real thing, but it most certainly is very real. 

I'm not sure what to do. I can't be around my husband for for more than 10 minutes at a time. He has to stay in his room away from everyone while he is sick.

He was diagnosed with covid19 yesterday. No work for 14 days. His symptoms are mild right now. He is having bad stomach pains, hot flashes, cold flashes, congestion, headache, and other symptoms. When he lays down he can't breathe right after awhile so he has to keep sitting up. He is in so much pain. I wish I could help him. I'm praying that his symptoms get better instead of worse. 


We were instructed that if he looks blue to call 911. I'm so scared. I just pray that nothing happens to him. Please GOD let him be okay.


Just please if you pray please pray for us. Pray for everyone who is in need. The more prayers the better. Thank you for any prayers it is very much appreciated. I know GOD will protect us.


I will be praying for everyone that has been or is infected with this awful virus. Please GOD be with them and heal them.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway