Not Giving Up

πŸ’œ36 Pounds DownπŸ’œ


I lost 3lbs this week. I'm so happy because I was at a stand still for the last two weeks. At least I was able to stay the same weight for those two weeks. 


I thought about giving up, but I don't want to do that again. I have done that again and again for the last 13 years. I give up too easily on lots of things in life. I don't want to give up anymore. I want to lose this weight and keep it off. I want to be happy and healthy. That's why I quit smoking to begin with so I could be healthy, but instead I learned a new unhealthy habit.... EATING TOO MUCH!


So this time around I am going to lose this weight and learn to keep it off for good. I started this weight loss journey on July 29, 2019 and I was doing good until February 16, 2020. Then I messed up again and I started over July 18, 2020. I have managed to lose 36lbs so far.


This time around I am not giving up!! To anyone out there fighting a battle You can do it! Just don't give up. Stay strong and keep going. GOD will get you through! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway