GOD's Angels Never Go

 ๐Ÿ’•GOD's Gang๐Ÿ’•


GOD's GANG is a group of amazing people from all walks of life on Facebook. A place we go to to share about GOD's awesome word. GOD is mighty! 

I created the group earlier this year back in January 2020, because I felt a calling to do so. I want to share GOD's good word with everyone. It is a place you can go and share bible verses and memes about GOD and anything that is positive and uplifting. You can ask for prayers or you can pray for others. You can share your story about how you came to know GOD. Share acts of kindness! Share love.

The group is small right now, but hopefully it will grow. Everyone is welcome. I want everyone to know GOD's love and how mighty GOD is. Please join us in making this world a better place by sharing GOD's word and loving each other as GOD loves us.

I bought this box of cards with Psalms verses on them to color about 2 years ago. I colored a few, but they just sat there in the box. I got this idea that when they were all colored I could pass them out. So my Mom, my Aunt Lori, and my Daughter colored the rest of them. I take one with me every Friday when I go grocery shopping. I put a rubber band around it and put a few dollars on it and I leave it in the shopping cart for someone to find. I don't have much, but I like to share and make others happy and I want them to know of GOD's great love. On the back of the cards I write join us at GODs Gang on facebook.

GOD's Gang stands for GOD's Angels Never Go! GOD's Angels really do walk amongst us. You never know when you will meet one of them so be kind to everyone. Love everyone.

Please join us at GOD's Gang by clicking here. And be sure to invite all your friends. Have an amazing and blessed day.

If you find one of these cards
please leave a comment here!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway