Digestive System

💙Learning💙


We are learning about the Digestive System in home school for the next few weeks in Biology class. Fun fun fun! This week the kids will be learning about the Stomach, Kidneys and Intestines. I have taught this to them many times but repetition is the key to successful learning.


In the past when the kids were younger they drew their body outline on large paper and we hung it on the wall and each day they would add different organs, bones, veins, muscles, and everything else that is on or in the body including the digestive system. This year they will be reading more about the digestive system and doing more work sheets.


Read about your Stomach, kidneys, and intestines here. Who knows you may learn something new. Always try to learn something new everyday. Learning keeps your brain working and your brain loves knowledge. ❤️


I have learned so much from home schooling my kids. I don't even remember learning some of this stuff when I went to school. Heck I don't even remember learning half this stuff. They are learning and learning a lot. I'm so happy that I get to teach my children at home where I know they are safe and learning. I get to teach them about history and not have to worry about what they are actually learning because I know what they are learning. Home school is for our family! 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway