Pizza Tomatoes

Tomato Pizza Bites

Someone shared this pizza bite recipe using tomatoes ๐Ÿ… on facebook about a week ago. I can't remember who it was, but thank you for sharing. I made them yesterday evening and they were very tasty. They are much better and healthier  than pizza bites. They are sure to get rid of a pizza craving.

I changed the recipe a little and made it my own. They are YUM YUM YUMMY! So if you enjoy tomatoes then you will love this recipe!


What you need:

Cookie sheet

Parchment paper

3 Beefsteak tomatoes

Olive oil

Salt

Pepper

Italian seasoning

Shredded Pepper Jack cheese

Shredded Mozzarella cheese

Garlic powder


Directions:

Cut parchment paper to fit your cookie sheet. Turn oven on to 400. Wash and slice tomatoes. Lay them on the parchment paper on the cookie sheet. Rub olive oil on each slice. You can use a brush or in my case I used my hands. Just make sure your hands are clean. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning on the oiled slices of tomatoes. Then sprinkle with small amounts of the shredded cheeses. Then sprinkle the garlic powder on top and they are ready to bake. Put in the oven and cook for about 12 to 14 minutes depending on what your preferences are. EAT AND ENJOY. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

The Oogieloves GIVEAWAY

Van's Waffle Review and Giveaway